Air Import & Export Services
When goods need to be moved in the quickest possible transit time, MLA has the knowledgeable staff to meet your needs. Freight is placed on the first flight out and receives priority service, through to the destination airport and beyond.
Airfreight Service Menus
Multimodal Freight Transport (Sea/Air)
Heavy Lift Air Freight
Perishable Goods Logistics
Dangerous Goods Handling
Fast and Flexible Door-to-Door Freight Solutions
Air Import & Export Services Specialties
- Fast reliable freight recovery from the airlines.
- On-going effort to establish a true security culture, and manage freight security through our global incident reporting structure to determine root cause and develop corrective action processes.
- Customs- Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) certification from U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- MLA handles more than 20,000 filings (Customs Entries, RLF) per year from a complete menu of brokerage services.
- Close working relations with Other Government Agencies (OGA's) such as FDA, FCC, DOT, F & W, etc.
Terms and Conditions
All services and transactions rendered by MLA (the “Company”) are subject to our Standard Terms and Conditions of Service or Standard Terms and Conditions for Warehousing Services which constitute a legally binding contract between the Company and our Customers. In the event the Company renders services and issues a document containing Terms and Conditions governing such services, which is including but not limited to Ocean Bill of Landing, Sea Waybill and Air Waybill, the Terms and Conditions set forth in such other document(s) shall govern those services.
Importers responsibility for duty payment:
If you are the importer of record, payment to the broker will not relieve you of liability for customs charges (duties, taxes, or other debts owed CBP) in the event the charges are not paid by the broker. Therefore, if you pay by check, customs charges may be paid with a separate check payable to the "U.S. Customs and Border Protection" which will be delivered to CBP by the broker.